Wednesday, December 8, 2010

PREPARING FOR FISH CULTIVATION

Me Nasir Uddin and my brother Nazrul

Nazrul preparing to start the pump machine

My nephew watching the pump machine

Nazrul starting the pump machine

Nazrul started the pump machine

Me Nasir Uddin watching  machines power.
Nazrul my brother


Kazi Babu and Nazrul cleaning the pipe line under water

Sayeed

Labors working for making pond unsinkable. 

My nephew Sayeed searching whether there is fishes in the net

My dad and my nephew

My dad watching water extraction

New 4 horse power water pump machine

My brother Nazrul

Kazi Babu and Nazrul

2 comments:

  1. Hi Boss, I have seen your fish cultivation site and found that its an informative for the persons like me. But at this moment I am visiting Morocco. I was visiting by Camel Trekking tours to the remote Sahara desert. It was fantastic. I will come back soon to your site. Thanks a lot for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sir,
    This blog was great! I am very much interested to know more about your post.

    Shahinur

    ReplyDelete